Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
I think it's about time they gave the muppets a chance again to do a new show, who knows they may get a new generation of fans if they let it go a head

Beauregard

Reaction score
Crazy-Animal said:
I think it's about time they gave the muppets a chance again to do a new show, who knows they may get a new generation of fans if they let it go a head
Hey! I havn't seen you around for ages Crazy-Animal. Nice to see you.

Johnny and Sal as children's birthday party entertainers, y-es! That would be the fabbest thing ever.

I should like to see Clifford return, becuase I really havn't had a good chance to get to know his character (sicne most of his appearences have never been released officially).

Go Muppets! Wait! No! Don't go! Come back!

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't know if Clifford can come back as Elmo seems to be a full time job, not to mention the other things Kevin Clash does for Sesame Street. With Eric taking on Sam now (making him the first Muppet performer to take on ALL of a past performers characters, at least with Muppet Show characters) he wouldn'th ave much to do other than Clifford and many back grounf characters, but of course that's all he really did on MT so maybe he could work on a new show.

Wow, I just made a point and then refuted it at the same time.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, Sesame Street doesn't exactly film year round so maybe Kevin would be able to make it work. I think Clifford's become enough of a part of the Muppets now that I couldn't see him not being part of things. Who knows, just have to see what happens as this goes forward.

Beauregard

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Well, Sesame Street doesn't exactly film year round so maybe Kevin would be able to make it work. I think Clifford's become enough of a part of the Muppets now that I couldn't see him not being part of things. Who knows, just have to see what happens as this goes forward.
I guess it's possible that he will only cameo. Kind of like Ensign Ro in Star Trek (but less hot) only appearing in a few select episodes when he's needed.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well thats the funny thing about cliford anyway. he wasnt in MCC or MTI he had a really huge part in MFS and in the vidoe games he was in them. then in AVMMX he was not in it at all, and then yet again he is inMWO so i think he could kind of come and go ya know.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think the biggest thing is Kevin's availability. He has a lot of responsibilities on SS and it probably isn't the easiest thing to get away from them.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really like this idea for a couple of reasons. It treats the Muppets as "real" characters who are putting on a show, and it also might lead to a potential "show" show, not just a mockumentary. I really like the direction this is headed!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I think the director should be a human, to give it a more 'realistic' documentary feeling.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wish they would go with a different angle.How many times can you use the same script base idea of the muppets splitting up and Kermit going to gather them up again....The Muppet movie (the Muppets didnt split up, but it is a story of Kermit getting everyone), The Muppets take Manhattan, and It's A Very Merry Muppet Movie.How about the mockumentary being a send up of Big Brother and the Muppets can be living in their share house and make it a comedy?