Dreams about Muppets...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Richard Hunt appears a lot in my dreams - Don't Ask!!!!! - because I don't know why he does.
Um, excuse me folks, why hasn't Amy been picked on yet? :wink: hehe

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
heh, just a lil joke punkie. Me and Amy go way back, so its customary for us to pick on eachother...that or talk disgustingly sappy to one another. Pay me no mind. :smile:

-Matt

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
man, i never met any muppet central members. i'd like to though. i tell some of my friends about this site and tell them to sign up.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, well, me and the Am lady haven't formally met either...I live in Florida, she lives in New Zealand. But, there is love nonetheless...must be the power of MC. :smile:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
For the longest time, I had recurring nightmares about Shalom Sesame (it used to scare me as a kid for some reason). Especially the Number Pin Ball segments.

Here's another one. I was little, I just saw the Hebrew Language version, and though it didn't scare me, it was kinda weird. I was flipping through the channels (in the dream) and he popped up singing the song in sort of Mock Hebrew (I don't know the language well enough to dream in Hebrew) but here's the funny part.... it was actually the Sweedish Chef's voice singing "chestnusts Roasting on an open Fire" from MFC. It must have slipped into my subconcious, and appeared on this dream. Anyway, in the dream, I changed the channel quickly, and they had a TV movie about the life and Times of Guy Smiley, starring David Leisure (Joe Isuzu) as Guy!

Odd, huh?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
For the longest time, I had recurring nightmares about Shalom Sesame (it used to scare me as a kid for some reason). Especially the Number Pin Ball segments.

Here's another one. I was little, I just saw the Hebrew Language version, and though it didn't scare me, it was kinda weird. I was flipping through the channels (in the dream) and he popped up singing the song in sort of Mock Hebrew (I don't know the language well enough to dream in Hebrew) but here's the funny part.... it was actually the Sweedish Chef's voice singing "chestnusts Roasting on an open Fire" from MFC. It must have slipped into my subconcious, and appeared on this dream. Anyway, in the dream, I changed the channel quickly, and they had a TV movie about the life and Times of Guy Smiley, starring David Leisure (Joe Isuzu) as Guy!

Odd, huh?

um, WELL.....that was...a little disturbing...

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Fraggles

Well, needless to say, I dream about the fraggles alot. lol. Kinda pointless post, but I just wanna know if anybody else has dreams like that.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Um, excuse me folks, why hasn't Amy been picked on yet? :wink: hehe

-Matt
I was waiting for that:smile:

Knew I could count on you Matt!!!!!!!