Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

unclematt

Reaction score
I am sorry but 14 minutes of new material on a box set is not what I think Muppet fans are looking for and if we are going to settle for that it is a sad day in Muppetville.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm not saying we should settle for it, but at least there doing SOMETHING with them, as opposed to nothing. Dave Goelz himself said something was in the works. Pacience, people, is the key here, I think.

unclematt

Reaction score
I will say it again. I am just tired of getting my hopes up.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Why, we're getting a whle 4.5 minutes of DVD menu material from the Second Season Boxset - starring Pepe! Wheeee!

:attitude:
No, that is not what Disney are refering to as new entertainment.We are getting Muppet Mini movies, which I think will air on the Disney Channel this month.The Mockumentary project is on hold but not cancelled at this stage, plus there are other projects in developement.Dont give up hope.:smile:

Jonathan

Reaction score
It seems like all The Muppet news for the last 2 or 3 years, plays out like this

DISNEY: We are pleased to announce [INSERT COOL MUPPET PROJECT HERE]
MUPPET FANS: YaY! I Cant Wait

6 MONTHS LATTER
MUPPET FANS: YaY, I Still Cant Wait!

ONE YEAR LATTER:

MUPPET FANS: We Must Be Paticence, and Have Faith

OPEN YOUR EYES GUYS!:frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
ONE YEAR LATER:

MUPPET FANS: We Must Be Paticence, and Have Faith
Believe in the power of the frog...believe...and keep your eyes firmly closed as you are guided by the hand towards a sticky area of swamp-mud where you will dissapear and never be seen again, much like the Muppet Projects.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Believe in the power of the frog...believe...and keep your eyes firmly closed as you are guided by the hand towards a sticky area of swamp-mud where you will dissapear and never be seen again, much like the Muppet Projects.
**giggles**

unclematt

Reaction score
Hilarious