The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Thanks Winslow...that's so cool of ya!

Unfortunately my internal speakers on my p.c are caput...only my sub woofers & external speakers work... so at least I can still listen to my music but can't hear anything on youtube!

Hopefully getting fixed real soon so will keep this link to watch when I'm back to 100% hearing :smile:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hall & Oates - Man Eater ...an 80s soft rock classic (I call it soft "rooster" rock but I can't eleborate on the actual proper word cause it's not appropriate for this g rated muppet site) :smile: - funny... the older I get the more I like sad 80s music.. he he :smile:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
"Norwegian Wood" - The Beatles
I just have to know Mr Winslow... been wanting to know since I first saw you in threads.... who's your avatar? who IS Winslow Leach? It's probably some really famous American guy that I should know about but unfortunately I don't.. please enlighten me?

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Blink 182 - Adams Song (this song has a very personal and special place in my heart)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I just have to know Mr Winslow... been wanting to know since I first saw you in threads.... who's your avatar? who IS Winslow Leach? It's probably some really famous American guy that I should know about but unfortunately I don't.. please enlighten me?
Okay, Pip...

My avvy is Chevy Chase. The pic comes from when he was a cast member on Saturday Night Live.

Winslow Leach isn't really a famous American guy, lol! He's the main character in Brian De Palma's rock comedy/horror/musical Phantom of the Paradise (1974). De Palma is my favorite filmmaker.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Thanks Winslow...that's so cool of ya!

Unfortunately my internal speakers on my p.c are caput...only my sub woofers & external speakers work... so at least I can still listen to my music but can't hear anything on youtube!

Hopefully getting fixed real soon so will keep this link to watch when I'm back to 100% hearing :smile:
D'oh!:smile:

Peter: Hey, is the Count a vampire?

Brian: What's that?

Peter: Well, he's got those big fangs. Have they ever shown him doing somebody in, and then feeding on him?

Brian: You're--you're asking me if they've ever done a Sesame Street in which the Count kills somebody, and then sucks their blood for sustanance.

Peter: Yeah.

Brian: No, they've never done that.