The First Day of School

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Looking for help with this classic SS song.
If anybody has the visuals and can help out, that'd be great. What I'm needing is descripts of the Count's classmates, but more importantly a descript of the Count's Teacher from her appearance in the sketch accompanying the song.

Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi... Looking for help with this classic SS song.
If anybody has the visuals and can help out, that'd be great. What I'm needing is descripts of the Count's classmates, but more importantly a descript of the Count's Teacher from her appearance in the sketch accompanying the song.

Hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.
I believe that was posted on YouTube some time ago. I don't know if it's still there or not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if it is, I know where to go to find the sketch associated with the song.

But due to my blind batty eyes, if anyone could help out with descripts of the characters, that'd be appreciated as well since it's what I'm rully asking for. Thanks for helping though and have a good day.

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Not too sure but..

....was this skit with the Count has something to do with a class in Transylvania with 10 students; I vaguely remember the song but part of it had lyrics something like:

"There's Gregory and Sue, that makes number 1 and 2;
I'll count Boris and Igor, that makes number 3 and 4;
Morris, Jane and Elouise, 5-6-7...if you please;
Theodore and Adeline, makes number 8 and number 9;
and then, I will count Ben , cause Ben is number 10"

I loved this skit, especially the part when the teacher starts dancing more than the kids. Not too sure if this is the one you're talking about.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that's the very 1. If you can help with descripts of the characters, but more importantly the teacher, it'd be appreciated.