New character ideas

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
You know... Rather liked Spencer. Norton might fit in with the spooks of the Count's monster minions, though it needs a bit of work to finish defining the character but it's a very good start.
Norton's not a monster, just a very disturbed soul... He hits high notes very often, sorta like... Um.. No idea. A new feature, is that Norton's tounge hangs out the side of his mouth. Why would the Count want a fully naked man running around! :concern:
Spencer: Has been changed to a green furred frackle, still with tux, His beak is long and yellow, he has purple eyelids, and speaks with a Trevor the Gross voice.
Quagmire: Small gorilla wearing a white t-shirt. Hates that he's small. He's shorter than Sal, who he thought was a female.
Tybalt: A wolf wearing an old navy hoody, speaks with a boston accent. Peace keeper of my group with Wazza Frackle.
Wazza: Pure white Frackle with small black moveable eyebrows. Wazza's beak is mitten shaped, and has two fangs. He also has large dog ears, that perk like Foofoo's.
Sam the Seagull: A very laid back, surfer boy version of Sam the Eagle. :attitude:
Matilda: A very naisaly voiced woman, with braces. She is played by my girlfriend. She has a crush on the only other human.
R.G: Based off of me, his glasses are removable. He is very quiet unless provoked.
And finally.
The Weirdest of all..
Monkey: A baboon with a blue hiney. Who he named Glayds. He has been known to launch Wazza out of sinks. For no reason other than to unclog the sink. He hates when people think he looks like Rafiki. [The original puppet WAS a Rafiki plush, but alas, he's half bald, almost missing an arm, his original pupils where melted off, and where sloppily readded, his nose is worn out... But the newer version has an eyebrow mechanisim, and stuff.] Monkey claims he wears diapers, but they're untouchable. Monkey thinks the solution to everything is either Naked Norton, an explosion, or him leaping out a window...
Edit: The idea of Monkey came around when I found the plush, and it just hit off. Monkey's appeared in almost everyone of my student films, news segments, and what not. His loud voice is rougher than Guy Smiley's, and he lowers it on certain words.
Example: "WHY are YOU FILMING ME! Ya sickO!" Sorta like that... Monkey's insaneness is what Wazza calls... Rejected ADHD. No offense, since I also have it. When monkey first appeared, he had a very high and kid like voice, but it changed when his 'oven' exploded. Said Oven was actually a firecracker, and he went insane afterwards.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Not so much a naked man... Like I said, it's a good premise but needs work, sort of reminds me of the type that belongs or would fit fright in with a gallery of freaks and spooks and misshapen or metamorphed Muppets.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Well... Not so much a naked man... Like I said, it's a good premise but needs work, sort of reminds me of the type that belongs or would fit fright in with a gallery of freaks and spooks and misshapen or metamorphed Muppets.
And what of Monkey?:smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Wow, such creative characters! I envy the originality of some. I should give out my long time characters but beware he is like the next Mr. Rogers.

Wicker Prescott Personality:

The modernized Charlie Chaplin.
The intelligence and humor of Albert E.
Has a weakness for women and Fozzie's mother.
Well mannered.
The cleverness of a pirate.
Sentimental.
Empathetic.
Paranoid.
Has a fetish with PB & J.
Private fellow.
Secretly eats his boogers.
Believes himself to be suave when utterly clumsy.
Critical (mentally)
Overweight.
Dictator enthusiast (He thinks he is a dictator)

Looks:

He stands tall looking very much like an expectant general. Purple skin, straight teeth, half-moon glasses hovering over his half lidded black eyes, silvery white hair that is slicked back, thick white eyebrows, and a large thick mustache. He appears to be fifty-one years old..in other words his looks are based on Michael Mcdonald (talented singer) and a rough Stalin. His white suit is hot-pressed and he carries around an expensive gold rod. His stomach bulges shamlessley giving him a rather manly grandfather look.

Tinsel Pinx Personality:
Innocent--makes her look dumb sometimes.
Playful.
Wiling to learn despite her limited knowledge.
Hyperactive.
Adventurous.
A little whiny.
When angered it would seem that she could make the dead rise.
Unknowingly flirtacious.
Easily tricked.
Careful.
Considerate.
Has a bad sweet tooth.
Listener rather than a talker--in fact she would give one the impression of being mute.
Works at Fuddruckers.
Crush on Bunsen <3.

Looks:

She has curly dark brown hair, tan skin, thick eyebrows, large eyelashes, light brown eyes you could melt into, wears little candy cane earrings--depends on what month. A small nose, full cherry lips, and a slightly long neck. She wears a sleevless white dress that stops above the knee with a navy colored sash that hugs her waist as well as navy leg warmers with penny loafers... she dresses like if it we're the 50's or the next Maddonna. Her species is an elf. :3

I should stay on topic. I could not help meself.

*Flee* <3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In reply to PhsychoChimp...

If Monkey's the one you've invested the greatest amount of work, both physical puppetry skills in creating it and the back story and personality of the character itself... Then that's the one you should be proudest of no matter what anybody else says. Was simply commenting on the ones I found particularly personally somewhat interesting or to my liking But they're your creations, so the one who should love them is you yourself. Take pride in that and you'll never go wrong in life. Hope this helps.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I have a new character...
JARED WHO ALWAYS HAS NIGHTMARES!

He's a yellow whatnot, with eyes with very small pupils. He shivers alot, and his eyes can shift, and close. When he's asleep, he's in danger. His nightmares usually come out to torment him, example.
Jared: AHHH!
Kermit: You ok, Jared?
Jared: Just had a nightmare...
Kermit: About?
Jared: Well, a big hairy thing came in and stole my glass of water...
Sweetums: *Walks in, takes his Glass of water, walks out.*
Jared: AHHH! ::Runs in circles.::

Jared has three hairs on his head, a lime green nose, and two round ears. He usually wears a nightcap, and or pajamas.