The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

Skye

Reaction score
Nice entries so far here.

I so wish I could enter, too! I would definitely sing, and I would love to sing for you guys! *Sigh* Maybe next time if there's one... and if I have the right equipment by then! :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Um, I'm in. At least, I sent my thing. First time didn't work. Second time I can't tell. Trying a third time. Eek!

jediX

Reaction score
Katie has asked me to host files if anyone needs such a service. I'll also have my entry up tomorrow: a hard rock medley of every song from the first Super Mario Bros. video game.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*sigh* I so wanted to be part of this, but sadly I just don't have the right equpiment much like Caroline. Hopefully in the future. From what I've seen in this thread so far, MC sure has some talented people! :smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Um, I'm in. At least, I sent my thing. First time didn't work. Second time I can't tell. Trying a third time. Eek!
Where did you send it to? (I may have it and forgot!:embarrassed:)

Ok, Jedi and I will work on this tonight and put stuff together, so that means, IF YA GOT SOMETHING AND WANT IT IN< DO IT TODAY before like... 6 tonight (ah... Colorado time, so MDT time- here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=75 find your time here) Cuz... Hes not on, think hes sleeping or doin something. Could call him... oh well.

This will be awesome, thank you all who sent stuff in, could not have done it with out you!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I'll probably be safe and "home free" once I'm out of the house, that way I won't have to worry about hiding my online forum activities from anyone, THEN I could probably get MSN or something and IM with you guys at my own will (when I have free time). I could probably even start doing online trading as well, because I know someone who's actually interested in getting a tape to me that has a pregnant Kathy Greenwood accepting her Canadian Comedy Award for Best Female Improviser in 2000.
LOL yeah then maybe Ill actually find out your real name! :embarrassed: (sorry, I SWEAR im not going to track you down or anything, it just bugs me ive known you for so long) I'm really sad your entry didn't get in :frown: I REALLY wanted to see yours, your so dark and mysterious... like The Phantom of the Opera! :excited:

Teheheman

Reaction score
For all those wondering, EDT-8pm, CDT-7pm, MDT-6pm. So, if you live on the East Coast, it has to be in by 8pm. If I am not mistaken.

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah KrazedMuppet, if you have Phantom sheet music you can scan it and email it to me (my email is on my Muppetcentral profile) If not and you know what song, I could probably find it myself and learn it. Not sure how long it would take but it's worth a try! :smile: