Hoggle & Goblin Figures In New Magazine

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes, I can't wait too!
Does anyone know the release dates?

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
I'm hoping Jareth has the crystal ball and switchable hands (popularf action figure concept) to allow him to hold the crystal ball.

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
Release

The toy companies are saying May as of right now...but we al know how that is, it could be pushed back. But a set of figures would be wonderful!!!

DTWolf

Reaction score
Dream big: Fireys

Proviso 1: We have no proof that NECA is considering any figures past Jareth, Hoggle, and those goblins.
Proviso 2: If they do make any more figures, the Fireys might not be among them.
Proviso 3: From my impression of NECA, they're not really the type of company to do what I'm about to describe.

All that said: I feel compelled to bring up again an idea I've floated before: Fireys with interchangeable limbs.

Make Firey figures with removable heads, arms, and legs. Make it so you can switch the parts around any way you want--any body part can fit in any socket on any Firey. (Put this one's head in that one's shoulder socket. Give this one legs for arms and another leg coming out of its neck. Mix and repeat.)

The same arm and leg molds would probably be used for each of the six(?) Fireys. Every head would be different, and you'd need at least two torso molds--one of those guys was rather chubby. I'd be more than willing to give up elbow and knee articulation in exchange for interchangeable body parts.

Ah, paint them in bright colors and I'd be in action-figure bliss.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I'm not sure why, but a part of me remembers hearing that the goblins were cancelled at some point. Either way, it's great to see these. I'm most excited about Hoggle. And I really hope we see a Sarah get made

CrystalBat

Reaction score
Last I heard the first Jareth figure was supposed to be released in March. I havent heard any dates for hoggle or the goblins. The picture of hoggle in the magazine doesnt really do it justice, when you see it in person you can see the amazing accuracy and detail that was put into it. Also, the sculptor who made these labyrinth figures has hinted that there is a hidden "easter egg" in the Jareth figure, so be sure to look for that when the figure is released.

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
No, not shipped. SOLICITED. As in, had an ad in Diamond Select Previews. Has that happened yet?

Laszlo

Reaction score
Wow! Again WOW! Where can I see more pictures??? DROOOL !!!

DTWolf

Reaction score
Jareth released

The Jareth figure is now being released. He's starting to show up at online stores. My preordered figure arrived Friday, and I posted my own long-winded review in the thread about him in the Action Figures section.

This is just Jareth, by the way, no Hoggle, no goblin pack-ins.