Neca Labyrinth figures

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think all we've heard is that Hoggle is coming with another little Goblin or two, and then maybe another pack of just goblins (from what I gather from those photos that show lots of goblins).

A white shirt/no cape Jareth would be awesome, and of course a Sarah, Didymus, & Ludo (as mentioned before), but who knows?
Wow you posted that the very moment I did, :smile: .

Great minds think alike huh?

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Well, I just ordered my Jareth figure. I was hoping to find him at a shop somewhere so I wouldn't have to pay the crazy shipping cost, but I couldn't. So I ended up paying over $22.00 for one figure. Oh well, I guess it's money well spent.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
Chances are if there are other versions of Jareth released later, they will be sporting some differences from this figure. Neca hasnt announed what exactly they plan to do with hoggle, or with the goblins that were shown in the magazine yet.

Laszlo

Reaction score
NECA, please release Hoggle very soon!!! PLEASE !!!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
There was initial confusion that Jareth would come with Hoggle.This was not correct, so Hoggle will not come with Jareth, but as he is smaller, he will come with Goblins.

CrystalBat

Reaction score
As far as I know NECA hasent announced what the plan for hoggle or the goblins is, so i would imagine it is just speculation at this point that hoggle will be sold with the goblins... i got a jareth figure yesterday, it is totally rockin.

muppetperson

Reaction score
They have said that they dont plan to expand on the Labyrinth figures from what they have, so I cant see them selling the Goblins by themselves, so I think it will just be a formality that Hoggle gets released with the Goblins.Time will tell.