I have a cut new puppet on ebay. "Spanky"

Nick

Reaction score
Cool!

WOW! Ok... This is really weird.... I was searching online for puppets, and also doing research for school, and I came across this guy with a really cool Human hand puppet and an adult puppet show... then lo and behold I want to buy some puppets and come here... and your the guy!!

Anyway, GREAT puppets... Just what I want to be doing! Sure wish I lived in Oklahoma instead of Wisconsin... I would love to learn from you!

Well just wanted to say hi... I would bid on Spanky... but that is out of my budget right now... man I hate being a broke College Student! LOL! (The sad thing is that I am not your typical College Student... being older and not having parents for support. So being broke and in college sucks!) :cry:

biblebetty

Reaction score
I loved the little guy, I love all the details. you did a great job.

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Nick said:
WOW! Ok... This is really weird.... I was searching online for puppets, and also doing research for school, and I came across this guy with a really cool Human hand puppet and an adult puppet show... then lo and behold I want to buy some puppets and come here... and your the guy!!

Anyway, GREAT puppets... Just what I want to be doing! Sure wish I lived in Oklahoma instead of Wisconsin... I would love to learn from you!

Well just wanted to say hi... I would bid on Spanky... but that is out of my budget right now... man I hate being a broke College Student! LOL! (The sad thing is that I am not your typical College Student... being older and not having parents for support. So being broke and in college sucks!) :cry:
Thank you. You ever come to this part of the country give me a shout.