Captain America's Dead!!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Does anybody other than me think it's a little silly for us to be discussing the death of a comic book character? I mean, I'm sure that most of us have lives outside of the realm of fantasy. Besides, he'll be back, superheroes never die, they just have sucky movies made about them. lol. VIVA LA CHEESEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Meepsterboy said:
Dude... How can you desecrate a national symbol like that?
Cap is the personification of the American Way! Can you say that about Tony Stark? How about Hawkeye? No? Didn't think so. Cap's fought wars, saved the planet, led Earth's mightiest heroes, and beat someone who was, for all intents and purposes, a God (The Beyonder, Secret Wars.) Cap was noble and just, and should be accordingly mourned.
Iron Man, however, never had Bucky.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Well, I once had an idea that either Iron Man or Captain America would die at the end of Civil War depending who would win. I was on Cap's side, but I guess what Iron Man stands for may be for the better (but he's still some what of a jerk). But yeah, like everyone's saying, he'll come back from the dead.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
My brother finally got the issue today (in fact, he got two copies--one with the "Civil War" cover and another with an alternate cover that has a kid-friendly illustration of Cap on it).

I have to admit that other than the fact that he dies in the issue, the ending is the biggest shocker of them all, because it reveals who was the second person involved in the assassination plot.

I won't say who it is for those that are planning on getting it soon.