Favorite animal moments

Katzi428

Reaction score
Winslow Leach said:
Rita Moreno and Animal performing "Fever" has always been one of my favorite Muppet moments.

"That my kind of woman!"
Yeah...I liked it too! When she was telling Animal in Spanish she didn't like his behavior,she said at the end "So cool it!" Animal mockingly said "So cool it!" when Rita's back was turned.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Yeah...I liked it too! When she was telling Animal in Spanish she didn't like his behavior,she said at the end "So cool it!" Animal mockingly said "So cool it!" when Rita's back was turned.
Yeah. Then Rita turns around again, Animal is innocently looking around, like "who said that?"

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I almost forgot when the band did "Rockin Robin" in the tree, Animal would keep yelling "TWEET TWEET!!!" towards the end of the song. That was hilarious.

Knegoff

Reaction score
Hey peeps! This is my first post, new to the forum :smile:

My favourite Animal moment would be on "The Muppets: A celebration of 30 Years" where they did a videoclip song medley, ending with "Rockin Robin"...

Kermit: And now we're gonna intro...
Animal: TWEET! TWEET! TWEET! I love that song!

:halo:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I know it has already been said, but Rita Moreno and Animal together sends me over the moon. It cracks me up... they have surprising chemistry together. :smile:

Also, I love the beginning of Muppets from Space when Animal is in the bathroom getting ready for the day.

Oh, yeah, and in that same movie, when he meets his match with the psycho security guard. Priceless!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love the "BAD MAN" scene in TMTM and in GMC when they're checking off their list, I forget what the item is but Floyd then goes "Animal ate it" and Animal goes "sah-ree". Very funny, but also cute.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I love Animal. It's really hard to pick a favorite! But I really like the one where he's being interviewed by Kermit on TMS.

Kermit: That's very cymbalic!
Animal: BAD PUN!
ahahahahaha! Priceless.