Dirtyest Muppet Show joke/routine

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Man, I miss "Greg the Bunny". Warren DeMontague SO ruled.:frown:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
Hey, it's better to be a prude than a skank.

(Not to imply, of course, that *you* are a skank, but just as a general statement)
Hehe, Im a Muppet ho...I'll do anything for Muppet merchandise or rare tapes^_^

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
SKANK!!! I LOVE THE SKANK DANCE!!!!

i remember i was at a dance and i said to my friend "Can you skank?" he said "Skank? Your MOMS a skank." HAHAHAHA....not funny

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by LadyHyde
Man, I miss "Greg the Bunny". Warren DeMontague SO ruled.:frown:
ive only seen 1 episode of it...i wasnt really into puppets then.

here's something most of u want believe -
well, I've always liked the Muppets and stuff, but I never got into puppetry until seeing Crank Yankers!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
wait i get what Floyd meant by TIGHT...he meant that him and Janice arent so closely in love anymore!!!! THATS NOT RUDE AT ALL!!!!!!

Reaction score
in Muppets from Space.....the scene where the wacky doctor has gonzo buckled down on the operating table getting ready to remove his brain, he goes over to make sure gonzo has proper health insurance on the computer.....

Rizzo sneaks under the surgery blanket covering gonzo and starts to try to chew through the leather straps to free him. when the docotor comes back you just see a lump under the sheet over gonzo's crotch moving around and up and down....

the doctor gasps and pulls the sheet back ...and Rizzo looks up and says "Do you mind?"

and the doctor says something like 'oh excuse me...' .

:wink:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rizzoindahizzo
in Muppets from Space.....the scene where the wacky doctor has gonzo buckled down on the operating table getting ready to remove his brain, he goes over to make sure gonzo has proper health insurance on the computer.....

Rizzo sneaks under the surgery blanket covering gonzo and starts to try to chew through the leather straps to free him. when the docotor comes back you just see a lump under the sheet over gonzo's crotch moving around and up and down....

the doctor gasps and pulls the sheet back ...and Rizzo looks up and says "Do you mind?"

and the doctor says something like 'oh excuse me...' .
:wink:
....A RAT!!!!!!

dacp3

Reaction score
In "Great Muppet Caper," there was this scene where this guy was dating a woman who was not his wife.

Also in Muppet Treasure Island, Gonzo says his pants are filled with starfish.

LadyHyde

Reaction score
Let's not forget the time Gonzo put eels down his pants. (Until they shorted out his pocket change.) :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
In Season 1 Episode 22 of TMS, the Ethel Merman one, Miss Piggy meets Fozzie's agent, Irving Bizarre. Irving asks Miss Piggy if he can handle her, but Miss Piggy says she already has an agent, then Irving says he doesn't want to be her agent he just wants to handle her.