Getting Muppet Babies DVDs

arniem

Reaction score
Hey all,
I just joined here. This is a great site that I've been reading for a little while. I love Muppet Babies (especially Bunsen and Beaker) so much!
I have been searching desperately on how to get episodes. I've seen here and there some of you have bought these unofficial DVD sets online. It seems like there are a lot of scam artists though.
The site iOffer.com has a seller (raven0174) selling these--- but I'm really unsure about this site. This seller has all positive feedback- but I want to be careful. They're about ~$60 with shipping, so I'm tempted... but I thought I'd ask if any of you have gotten stuff from this site or this seller before?
On eBay they usually sell for a lot more money so I'm really considering this.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
At least wait until Disney decides to put out a Muppet Babies set (which might be never because they have to pimp out their Disney Afternoon DVDs sans extras first). I'd rather have all the episodes of MB on DVD, and any bonus features on the disc are, well, a bonus.

BJ

arniem

Reaction score
I just couldn't help it... I went ahead and bought them! They are actually amazing quality--- Off of VHS but most are about as clear as VHS can be! I don't want to sound like spam, but I can't help but tell you how neat it is to have all these--- there's 101 episodes on 20 DVDs-- he shipped them to me fast too. I was skeptical at first because of those sites that pop up and try to sell these types of things from Russia or whatever... but I got these right away via Priority Mail and couldnt be happier!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I just couldn't help it... I went ahead and bought them! They are actually amazing quality--- Off of VHS but most are about as clear as VHS can be! I don't want to sound like spam, but I can't help but tell you how neat it is to have all these--- there's 101 episodes on 20 DVDs-- he shipped them to me fast too. I was skeptical at first because of those sites that pop up and try to sell these types of things from Russia or whatever... but I got these right away via Priority Mail and couldnt be happier!
Does the set have these episodes? :

• Scooter's Hidden Talent
  • Piggy's Hyper Activity Book
  • The Incredible Shrinking Weirdo
  • Muppets Not Included
  • Whose Tale is it Anyway?
  • Eight Flags over the Nursery
  • Twinkle Toe Muppets
  • Gonzee's Playhouse Channel
  • Barely Alone Babies

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
That's so cool! I just found the "Rock it to the Stars" CD laying around at my local library, so I got it out, and it has really made me hungry for more! I might pursue that same seller if you recommend them!

:smile:

arniem

Reaction score
Missing Episodes

Hi there,
I haven't had a chance to watch all the DVDs quite yet, but according to the seller these are the missing episodes:
#21 musical muppets, #37 around the nursery in 80 days, #51 twinkle toe muppets, #95 Gonzo's playhouse channel, #101 get me to the perch on time, #102 barely alone babies.
Hope that helps--- if you want a really good Muppet Babies set you can't go wrong here.
http://www.ioffer.com/i/21779881 is the current page for them.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi there,
I haven't had a chance to watch all the DVDs quite yet, but according to the seller these are the missing episodes:
#21 musical muppets, #37 around the nursery in 80 days, #51 twinkle toe muppets, #95 Gonzo's playhouse channel, #101 get me to the perch on time, #102 barely alone babies.
Hope that helps--- if you want a really good Muppet Babies set you can't go wrong here.
http://www.ioffer.com/i/21779881 is the current page for them.
OK Thanks:smile: , Is ioffer.com good?:confused:

arniem

Reaction score
The iOffer site itself is actually kind of cheesy I think... but I can tell you that this Raven guy is a really good seller. He shipped me my Muppet Babies DVDs as soon as my PayPal payment cleared and they arrived in two days.
It was totally worth it to me, because I had only a couple Muppet Babies tapes before, and these DVDs are really good.