Signature Images

wes

Reaction score
Shoot, I missed it while on spring break!

DTWolf

Reaction score
Channeling Oscar?

Maybe I'll sound like a Grouch, but I'm really, really glad there are no signature images on this forum. I've seen enough other forums to know how unspeakably awful posts start to look with those things. People tend to use huge (and pointless) pictures that take up about five times more space than their actual messages. Dumb, dumb, dumb; not to mention stupid and ugly.

Thank you, Muppet Central, for allowing me a pleasant reading experience without all that garbage cluttering up my screen.

Okay, that's my semi-rant for the day.

Edit: For the record, I didn't see Muppet Central while the picture-sigging was going on, so my comments aren't aimed at any of you and should not be taken personally.

wes

Reaction score
I do wish we could post real pictures on the forum, especially in the puppetry forum!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Cheer up my friend. :sympathy: Just think about Kathy Greenwood in high heels and a mini-skirt. That'll raise your spirits fersure. :big_grin:

Nick

Reaction score
Oh well... tis a sad day at MC. I liked my tiny pic, it was about the size of an avatar... maybe smaller. But I did see some rather large ones out there that had nothing do to with puppetry or MC.

Maybe in the future Phil will allow us to use a small pic in our sig... like another avatar... as long as it relates to puppetry or the muppets