Miss Piggy's Real Name

DCrim

Reaction score
Okay, well....you guys are muppet lovers...so you guys should know what the name is.

So who votes for what the real name?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third.

But you can call her Miss Piggy.
Whoa! What a name she has there! And such a really funny one, too!:zany:

Okay, well....you guys are muppet lovers...so you guys should know what the name is.

So who votes for what the real name?
I vote for her real name!!!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yup that was Dot Warner's full name! Lol

Yeah I've heard the Piggy Lee and Pigathius comments. The Pigathius thing is likely a joke, but I think they might have (very) briefly considered using the Piggy Lee thing. You can barely hear Kermit say it and he says it very casually, not like a joke.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've heard Pigathius Lee is the whole name, Miss Piggy is what she's called though.

Just like Dr. Teeth was originally called Dr. Eltonjohn Dontshoot.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh yeah, just like that guy who edited WikiPedia a while back saying Sinbad just died, or like the other guy who edited WikiPedia saying Colin Mochrie had just died, or like the idiots that said Gilda Radner was a Canadian.
Or like the guy who screwed up the Family Guy dvd information, so I thought I would get a certain clip on it and it's on another dvd... **grumbles**

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Personally I like to think of her as Miss Piggy Lee. It sounds so very cute.

Plus I can remember one time watching the news with mum as a young boy and there was an item about the real Peggy Lee. And would you believe at one point the Newsreader actually called her Miss Piggy Lee apparently not realizing what he had just said? :eek:

I remember Mum laughing out loud and saying "Oh. She'll be wanting to sue him for that one.":mad: