Reaction score
"oh man of the mock"

PERFECT.

Very nice.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Uh-Oh!! :eek:

Matt is in the lead with 1000 points!! It made me teary eyed, and so I hope our hero, Byronious, doth feel good about himself...excusing the "mock" line.

REALLY!

I DO!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe Byron should list everyone's points on the thread here?

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That was really good, Cory. Very poetic! I wish I could write something like that for myself, but all my poems smell like TUNA.

WHEW! What big words, too!! Ouch, my eyes.

Unfortunately, this is the Byron Fan Club (for whatever reason, I forgot) and these are "Oweds to Byron", yet welcome the poetic verses dedicated to other MC family members even if by themselves to themselves (in which case, I'm just not that creative and must go without :frown: ). In the meantime, there are only very few Byronketeers so, should the BFC ever disband, you should immediately campaign for a Cory Fan Club (CFC) in which I'll gladly join up. Only thing is that while you reign supreme over your CFC, you'll have to have a CFC President.

And offer neat, free, and imaginary products, too.

F:big_grin:Z

(Ain't we all just so goofy!)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
That was really good, Cory. Very poetic! I wish I could write something like that for myself, but all my poems smell like TUNA.

WHEW! What big words, too!! Ouch, my eyes.

Unfortunately, this is the Byron Fan Club (for whatever reason, I forgot) and these are "Oweds to Byron", yet welcome the poetic verses dedicated to other MC family members even if by themselves to themselves (in which case, I'm just not that creative and must go without :frown: ). In the meantime, there are only very few Byronketeers so, should the BFC ever disband, you should immediately campaign for a Cory Fan Club (CFC) in which I'll gladly join up. Only thing is that while you reign supreme over your CFC, you'll have to have a CFC President.

And offer neat, free, and imaginary products, too.
Aw yes...well first off thanks Kevin. Indeed, this is yet another suck up...err, I mean 'ode' to Byron thread...so we all should respect that. I would be remiss to think I could get 100+ posts on a thread for me.

But the people have spoken...

But hear this...like the great Hannibal on an elephant with sword in hand, I too shall lead a great liberation and revolution. However, not a holy war fought with weapons...but with words, and ideas, and new found glorys.

Bu there is no need fo rme to campiagn for a Cory Fan Club...because it is not a club but a state of mind. It is a signal and a call to fuzzy arms...to make your future perfect, make your dreams a reality...to dare to dream the impossible.
That my friend, is my greatest wish as far as my far reaching
influence...to get people motivated for their own personal triumphs in life.