Colorful Fraggle T-Shirts?

Metacritter

Reaction score
I'm trying to find colored-fabric adult-sized Fraggle T-shirts. The ones at Zazzle, unfortunately, can only be printed on white without looking really bizarre (orange-eyed Mokey, anyone?).

There used to be a UK Ebay seller who did custom Ts and who had a number of nice Fraggle designs, but I waited too long and they are apparently no longer in the T-shirt business.

Any help?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
[B I know differn't people on ebay sell Fraggle tees,so check with them again. [/B]

I'm trying to find colored-fabric adult-sized Fraggle T-shirts. The ones at Zazzle, unfortunately, can only be printed on white without looking really bizarre (orange-eyed Mokey, anyone?).

There used to be a UK Ebay seller who did custom Ts and who had a number of nice Fraggle designs, but I waited too long and they are apparently no longer in the T-shirt business.

Any help?

Metacritter

Reaction score
[B I know differn't people on ebay sell Fraggle tees,so check with them again. [/B]
Thanks for the input!

I did find another ebay shirt seller with two good-looking Fraggle designs suitable for printing on color, so I ordered a couple. Pains my wallet, what with currency conversion and international shipping, but eh. Hope they're nice! :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
Zazzle used to have colored shirts but unfortunately, they don't print the whites of the fraggles' eyes so they'd show up as the color of the shirt. :smirk:

Metacritter

Reaction score
Zazzle used to have colored shirts but unfortunately, they don't print the whites of the fraggles' eyes so they'd show up as the color of the shirt. :smirk:
Yeah... Orange-eyed Mokey haunts me. :eek:

I bugged Zazzle about this just over a year ago... Nice people, informative replies, but alas, still funky-eye fraggles. They said they were testing a white-ink process, but hadn't applied it to special collections. Mebbe I'll bug 'em some more, because they do have really nice designs.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I never had a problum with that. I mean so what they are the same colour as the shirt just gives them charecter if you ask me. :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
Yeah... Orange-eyed Mokey haunts me. :eek:

I bugged Zazzle about this just over a year ago... Nice people, informative replies, but alas, still funky-eye fraggles. They said they were testing a white-ink process, but hadn't applied it to special collections. Mebbe I'll bug 'em some more, because they do have really nice designs.

I believe one of my Gobo shirts from them has grayish eyes. I don't think they have the styles I bought from them available anymore. I thought about having a giant Gobo poster made from them but those are quite pricey. :smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score

Any help?
Hi there Metacritter,
Ha, I had the same problem as you. :wink: I was having lots of trouble trying to find a Fraggle tee, but just a year ago or so I found one. I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for, but 'eres a Boober one: http://www.80stees.com/products/Boober-Fraggle-Rock-shirt-orange.asp 'Tis cute, isn't it? :wink: I bought one off 80stees, too. 'Bout a year ago. Mine was pink with the Fraggle five on it and above them it said: Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock, but it seems to be out of stock, cause I can't find it anymore.
Anyways, hope this helps a little. :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Aw, darn! Kiki beat me to it! 80'stees.com is one of my favorite places to find media-type tees.

Kiki

Reaction score
Heehee, sorry 'bout that Beakerfan. :wink: I love 80stees.com, great place to shop!! :smile: