Colorful Fraggle T-Shirts?

Metacritter

Reaction score
Hi there Metacritter,
Ha, I had the same problem as you. :wink: I was having lots of trouble trying to find a Fraggle tee, but just a year ago or so I found one. I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for, but 'eres a Boober one: http://www.80stees.com/products/Boober-Fraggle-Rock-shirt-orange.asp
Hiya Kiki!

Thanks for the link, I love that shirt! Alas I'm 5'11"/175 and not in such good shape I can get away with wearing skin-tight t-shirts! :wink:

Here's what I ended up ordering:
Circle of Fraggles (on blue)
Group of Fraggles (on red)
The seller tells me they will print correctly on colored shirts, so I've got a mens large of each on the way. :excited: I'll report back when I've got 'em.

Metacritter

Reaction score
I never had a problum with that. I mean so what they are the same colour as the shirt just gives them charecter if you ask me. :wink:
Oh no, Mokey has jaundice!!! :crazy: (Kidding! I just like white-eyed fraggles! :wink: )

edit: Geez, I think I was channeling Boober there.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hiya Kiki!

Thanks for the link, I love that shirt! Alas I'm 5'11"/175 and not in such good shape I can get away with wearing skin-tight t-shirts! :wink:

Here's what I ended up ordering:
Circle of Fraggles (on blue)
Group of Fraggles (on red)
The seller tells me they will print correctly on colored shirts, so I've got a mens large of each on the way. :excited: I'll report back when I've got 'em.
Hey there Metacritter!
You're welcome! Say, it's great to hear that your getting a Fraggle tee, they're awesome!! :excited: