Bezalel - I need you! :) (Now before any of you get any ideas!)

Nick

Reaction score
CRUD! I forgot a comma after now in the title... grrr it won't let me edit the title.... Anyway,

This is a puppet question.... Sorry to start a thread... I sent you a PM... As I am in a small panic mode.

To everyone else, sorry I used the forum to draw attention... I have a project due in a week and needed Bezalel! :smile:

I will be posting puppet pics soon of my project for class, as well as a You Tube Video! MY FIRST ONE! Woot!

Nick

Reaction score
Problem solved! :smile:

Thanks! And again, sorry I posted this as a topic.

BorkBork

Reaction score
So, what was the problem. You made me curious :-D

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Yeah. Maybe the solution to your problem could help someone else.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's really no biggie. In any one of the Forma Series patterns, there are three pattern pieces that are not included on the printed pattern sheet and must be laid out by the builder.

The pieces are very simple. In fact, two are rectangles and one is a trapezoid (basically a rectangle with it's sides slanted slightly inward). The instructions provide diagrams of the pieces with the measurements. Some folks accidentally miss that part of the instructions, panic sets in (especially when working under tight deadlines), and they worry that they are missing part of the pattern. Nick wasn't the first one to which this has happened. We've received emails in the past asking about the three pattern pieces.

I know you guys are probably disappointed now. :smile: Sorry it wasn't something in which the answer was more insightful to puppet building. But that was the problem and now it's solved.