Colorado MCers! Farscape Season 1 viewings on Thursdays

Metacritter

Reaction score
Farscape Season 1 viewings, Thursdays in Colorado Springs!
Hi All,

I host a smallish gathering to watch SciFi/Fantasy/Animation and suchlike in Colorado Springs on Thursdays. There's currently a fluctuating group of 4-10 people from late teens to late 40s(?). We get together at 6pm for pizza and video, and we finish watching and shut down around 9-10pm. It's a very friendly and low-key group.

In the past we've watched all of Firefly (ending with Serenity), some episodes of Fraggle Rock, Flushed Away, Superman, and a few other things. Starting tonight, we'll be watching Farscape season 1.

This is pretty much an open invitation. I provide pizza and soda, others frequently provide snacky bits.

House rules:
-Be Nice.
-Don't talk during the video.

To summarize:
Where: Colorado Springs
What: Gathering to view Farscape season 1 episodes (among other things)
When: 6pm - 9-ish, Thursday nights

I won't post address and contact info openly, but if you're interested in attending, please send me a message! I look forward to hearing from you! :excited:

MattFraggle

Reaction score
I've been going to this event every thursday, and i gotta say, it's friggin blast. We need ( and want ) more muppet and puppeteering fans to join our rapidly growing ranks

Metacritter

Reaction score
Just a bump... My gathering is still ongoing and we're approaching the halfway mark on Farscape Season 1. I'd love to see you there, so if you might like to join us, contact me! :smile: