"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
its a touring event and it was great. Gonzo and Elmo met for the first time. Elmo asked Gonzo when He first saw him what he was, gonzo asked Elmo when he first heard Elmo "Why do you talk like you dont exist, Why cant you say I or me". He also asked Elmo " whats your favorite curse word". When Elmo heard that he got upset lowered his head and put his hands over his eyes. Later Gonzo asked Elmo for Zoes phone number. Elmo said " Elmo will see what Elmo can do" and later gave Gonzo Zoes phone number. Zoe then said "why are you givimg him my phone number". Enjoy.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
It's a touring event, but not each tour stop features this many guest speakers. This exhibition will be in several cities in the future (and will probably be coming to a town near you!), but the fact that so many wonderful Muppet people would be appearing, along with the benefit reception and the speaker's panel discussion, made this an extra-special stop on the tour.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I loved the clip. Thanks for posting it, BlinkyFish!

Gonzo asking for Zoe's number kind of scared me. Are he and Camilla no longer an item?

Plus, um, isn't Zoe, like, three?

ploobis

Reaction score

Gonzo asking for Zoe's number kind of scared me. Are he and Camilla no longer an item?

Every time some one asked Gonzo about camilla Gonzo would always say "Thats very personal!" :concern:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score

Maybe Gonzo was just trying to include Zoe in the conversation in the only way he knew how?

When I gave Gonzo his necklace that I had glued Camilla and himself on, he said "Oh it's a necklace with me and my girlfriend." So they must still be an item. :smile: