Theprawncracker appreciation thread

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone, especially Ryan for keeping in contact with me over the past months that I haven't been here. There have been others also, like Marty, and Snowthy, and I am very greatful to them, but Ryan has written more and has just kept a positave outlook no matter how drole I may be.:wink: I just want to thank him! THANK YOU RYAN!:smile: Your a very cool cat!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, Ryan is definately the best person for lifting someone's spirits! Sorry I just sort of abandoned you;
:sympathy: I'll fix that!
:smile:

We love you Ryan!
:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Woohoo! Goooo Ryan! It's true, Ryan's awesome! :big_grin:

And Matt, it's so nice to see another post from ya! :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone, especially Ryan for keeping in contact with me over the past months that I haven't been here. There have been others also, like Marty, and Snowthy, and I am very greatful to them, but Ryan has written more and has just kept a positave outlook no matter how drole I may be.:wink: I just want to thank him! THANK YOU RYAN!:smile: Your a very cool cat!:smile:
Forgot to say that if you want to reply to this or talk to me about it, please do it here, not by email. My parents don't know I'm on here.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good luck Matt. I think it's a pity they're so firmly set against you being part of our forum.:sympathy: We think you're great and so is Ryan.

Yay for the Prawncracker:big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ryan's definitely one of my best male friends here.:smile:
Here's to you (((Ryguy))) *toasting him with a glass of cyber Coke!*

As for MuppetMatt. . . hang in there, buddy,OK?

ISNorden

Reaction score
Awwww, prawncracker... {{{*BIG HUGS*}}} to you for being a funny and compassionate person, not to mention an outstanding fan-fiction author. :flirt: