Theprawncracker appreciation thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Yay for Ry, and rully cool guy! :excited:

:wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sniff* *monster blush* Thanks guys...

It's great to see you back around here Matt! I'll drop you an e-mail later today!

And thanks again everybody, you guys are the best... and I'm still blushing. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Good luck Matt. I think it's a pity they're so firmly set against you being part of our forum.:sympathy: We think you're great and so is Ryan.

Yay for the Prawncracker:big_grin:
Ryan's definitely one of my best male friends here.:smile:
Here's to you (((Ryguy))) *toasting him with a glass of cyber Coke!*

As for MuppetMatt. . . hang in there, buddy,OK?
Thanks for all your support guys! Your the best!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Prawnie's the best! I love talking with him through e-mails and he writes cool stories and he's just the most awesome kind of friend! So here's to Prawnie!

Great to see you again as well Matt, I hope you'll be back with us soon. I've been meaning to e-mail you for the longest time and I'm so sorry I never did. It does make me smile to see you though.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Prawnie's the best! I love talking with him through e-mails and he writes cool stories and he's just the most awesome kind of friend! So here's to Prawnie!

Great to see you again as well Matt, I hope you'll be back with us soon. I've been meaning to e-mail you for the longest time and I'm so sorry I never did. It does make me smile to see you though.

Thanks Beth! I'm glad I make people smile when I'm here!:wink: I dosn't look like I'll ever be back, at least while I'm living with my parents which will be another several years.:frown::frown:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey Muppet Matt, great thread idea! :wink:

I appreciate you Prawnie, and your faithful T*K*O commentary. :cry: Also that you are a great MSN buddy!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Thanks!:smile: Three cheers for Ry! Hip hip hooray! :excited: (I need two more Hip hip hoorayers.):big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Hugs> for Muppet Matt!

And yeah, Prawnie's a GREAT guy- I should know, I'm his other half- but who's this Ryan guy everybody's talking about? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Ryan's a great guy. It's been fun getting to know him.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Ry's one of the most more positive and nieces guys I've ever met in my whole life! :smile:

Aww! Muppet Matt, will miss you no matter how long your gone!:smile: