Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

lael

Reaction score
I have never even seen the second one. As a matter of fact I only saw the first one just a few weeks ago
*runs and hides from angry mob*
I have yet to see any instalment. I rented and started to watch the second one & a few friends called and wanted to go out. How could I say no? It was $1.00 Martini's at Brother's that night! I never made it past the previews on that one. Maybe when the 3rd one comes out I'll take time out to sit and watch the prev two. dunno.

lael

Reaction score
And I'm pretty excited about it too. I mean, how cute are the baby Dronkies?
I seen the adorable little Dronkies in the commercials and started laughing out loud! Sneezing fire? They're too cute! They're the only real reason I'm going to see the movie. I think I'll wait till the new State Theatre opens tho. they're serving adult beverages and actual food items, well mostly subs and such and some midway food (funnel cakes, fried candy bars, snow cones)

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I seen the adorable little Dronkies in the commercials and started laughing out loud! Sneezing fire? They're too cute! They're the only real reason I'm going to see the movie. I think I'll wait till the new State Theatre opens tho. they're serving adult beverages and actual food items, well mostly subs and such and some midway food (funnel cakes, fried candy bars, snow cones)

sooo... youll be entertained for about 2 min, thats all you see of them

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm sensing alot of hatred here... lol. :wink:

Just be warned if you go. It's not a cinematic masterpiece. It's eye-candy and a few jokes thrown in there, and mostly visual gags. It's fun but not very memorable.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
With all this hatered going around I'm glad I only have to pay $3 to see it

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I like the shrek movies.........guess I am easily amused...LOL
I know I am easily amused. One day I was playing with my friends folding calculator watching it unfold for a good 30 minutes.

:smirk: "Its just a calculator"
:sing: "Buts is fun to watch *amused giggles*"

I can find something amusing out of almost anything. One time during lunch I was bouncing my gobstoppers across the lunch table. They are a suprisingly bouncy candy :zany:

lael

Reaction score
I like the shrek movies.........guess I am easily amused...LOL
I know I am easily amused. One day I was playing with my friends folding calculator watching it unfold for a good 30 minutes.

:smirk: "Its just a calculator"
:sing: "Buts is fun to watch *amused giggles*"

I can find something amusing out of almost anything. One time during lunch I was bouncing my gobstoppers across the lunch table. They are a suprisingly bouncy candy :zany:
I do like a movie you don't have to really think about, every now and again. kinda like cartoons. Let the stress of a very bad day fall away, sit back, relax and laugh. like a mental rest button. dunno about yall, but that's how I roll.

I'm easily amused myself. You know the impulse buy sections in the supermarkets near the check out? I found Tangle's and impulsed a couple of them. I have not put them down since their purchase. they're not games. they're not puzzles, there's no real point to them. they simply exist. I love them. If I could find more, I'd be in heaven.

Gobstoppers are quite bouncy. I've even tried how high up you can drop them before they stop bouncing and start shattering. You can drop them from a higher distance than you'd think.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't forget. McDonalds aslo released happy meal toys of the three. In the inserted paper in the package, they have 3 question marks representing them, where as they showed them in the commercial.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well i made the mistake last week of thinking that a friend of mine had seen the comeracals for shrek and some of the adds at wal mart so i began talking about the movie and the babies .:embarrassed: When we where talking and then she said all of the sudden "Don't tell me " looooooo i felt so stupid i really don't watch comercal i felt really bad .
Oh well i did not find out until i went and got a happy meal to collect the toys .
oh well :stick_out_tongue: that will teach me more to talk about movies at times .
Me and my moter mouth he he .