Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
So what you are saying is that my series 7-11 list is the new official Palisades list? :smile:

PMK

Reaction score
This may have been discussed before, but if not.

You mentioned that because of Rowlf's piano that figure doesn't make much money, but you saved on the paint money because of the tux. So, will "flapping in the breeze" Rowlf not come with the piano because you will give hi fur a more detailed paint job. If this is the case, what will he come with? Robin?

BATMAN?

WiGgY

Reaction score
oh no! He has to come with a piano. There's nothing else he can really come with :sympathy:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Count YOU ARE THE GREATEST GUY EVER,talking your time to make that when you never had to, I hope people appreciate it. Also Ken are there plans to make Kermit,Piggy,and Clueless Morgan in MTI Form?:smile: :wink: :crazy: :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, kansasteen14. Guess you got bowled over by the project hosted by Luke's webspace.
BTW: Luke, glad to see that you changed your sig line. Even if Akasha gives you some dirty looks which might make your girlfriend jealous, it's worth it isn't it?

Raech

Reaction score
DOH! I feel silly I remember now. I wasn't thinking MTI at the time. I was thinking TMS.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
[BOne thing did surprise me though...and that was how many people wanted Smollet. And soon. So do I.

[trying to lock down the mystery retailer. By the way...in my best Yoda voice..."there is another...".

[[/B]

Well, my "Girly Squeal" Tally just went up two points...

Smollet would be an AWESOME figure--and if we get Sam Arrow, we've at least gotta get Captain Smollet--have the Captain and his Number One... If there were only a way of doing both the jacketed version (which I think I prefer) and the open-shirt version so you could see that tattoo. Or if there were a small Herve Villaichez figure that cold run up the top of the bell tower, calling "De Plane! De Plane!"

Either Tattoo would be nice.

Quinnnnnnnnn

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Wow, Count. You got everybody.

I didn't realize that the call for ideas was for ideas we wanted, just what we thought Palisades would realistically do, with some of our personal faves thrown in for good measure. Had I known, I'd have slipped in the Season One characters, esp. Wayne & Wanda and George the Janitor, and all the monsters. Perhaps I ought to re-write mine.

And has anyone else out there ordered anything from the Palisades website? How long does it take? With shipping at $7.95 I would think it wouldn't be a huge wait.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

WiGgY

Reaction score
S&H is almost 8 bucks! Wow. That's a little excessive. Is that per figure or per order?