My puppets will be on Fox

Blink

Reaction score
Hey spcglider,

That is very good news. A big congratulations on that. I know someone who applied to be on the show and from what I have seen it will be a pretty big deal. Great exposure!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, congradulations! That is deffinately a big accomplishment!
:cool:

spcglider

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! It really was a chance encounter. The guy who was doing the film (and being on the show) is a real Minnesota-pusher. He really believes that Minnesota can hold it's own when it comes to production. So he went looking locally for somebody who could make the puppets for him. He placed a call to where I work (Minnefex, Inc.) after looking over our website. I was overjoyed when Joey told me that somebody was coming over to talk about PAYING to have some puppets made!

Thos sorts of jobs come along once in a blue moon. I'm usually making fake waffles or pickingthrough cases and cases of tilet paper to find the "perfect" rolls for a commercial. Ugh.

Anyway, it was a hoot all the way around. He didn't have enough money to REALLY pay us for the puppets, but I took the job anyway... its all for the love, man!

-Gordon

spcglider

Reaction score
Sadly, I MISSED IT! I was going to follow the whole thing all the way through, but i was here at Minnefex putting the finishing touches on the main control board prop for my own show TVTV (Transylvania Television)!

The rest of the guys here at the shop watched it. They sad it was funny.

-G

travellingpat

Reaction score
Well, it was an awesome show...I cant wait to see your part in it!

Congrats!