Muppet Webkins Concept...

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I was just at my desk and thought of an interesting proposal to 'boost'
uppet morale and bring in a new set of interested fans. Webkins, the TY beanie babie come-back-variant, is a buzz among the 8-12+ age group. Wouldn't it be great if Disney, Sesame Workshop, or Jim Henson Company could 'get their hands into that fish bowl' and promote thier character lines?

Apparaently, the characters come with a special code for an online site, where you could make the characters interract in different worlds you create for them. This just seems like a perfect platform for the characters. I understand that each company have (in their own way) a stuffed animal line, but this may give them the extra 'push' that the line might need at a time like this.

I don't know, there are just so many new technologies that make the Muppets closer to us today (Internet, DVD releases, etc.), this could be one of them.

Reply with any comments would be appreciated...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That has the potential of being really fun! It would target the age group that isn't on Muppet Central, so Muppets and Sesame Street would be able to reach everyone in ways that are appealing to them. Maybe I would have to try that out :wink:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Ooh! Why am I just finding this thread? It's a great idea! I'd love to be controlling Kermit, or Gonzo, or even Zoot, and even better having a stuffed animal and charm for my bracelet. That's a fantastic idea!