The Pets Thread

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi. Just curious to know what kind of pets the other members here have, if any. I have a long-haired Calico named Patches. You can see a photo of her in my deviantART gallery. Ain't she cute? And extremely affectionate too!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:flirt:

Skye

Reaction score
That's really cool. My cat's name was Patches, too! She was so sweet and adorable... a black and white shorthair, she was. We lost her about 6 and a half years ago, but I'm hoping to get another kitty someday. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I have 2 cats.Petie (a tuxie female cat) & Jebbie (a brown black & white male cat.)
Jebbie's the most affectionate out of the 2.:smile:

Kar Ma

Reaction score
I grew up with cats. The latest and greatest are Mijo, 13, a seal point, I believe, siamese, and Blue, a russian blue, 2, with the most gorgeous grey coat ever.

They are so funny together because of their age difference. Blue always wants to play but Mijo always wants to sleep.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have a cat who thinks she's a dog. She likes to lick, follow us around, play fetch and eat table scraps. Her name is Taylor and she's black and white with long hair. She's also as much work as a child sometimes, but I love her.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I personally have one grey cat named Peek-a-boo. We have three family dogs, (a Westie named Marko Polo, a Pomeranian named Tinker, and a Chihuahua named Eva). My sister has an orange and white cat named Yoda, and she has 13 goats.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
My first cat was Garfield. He was a gray and black-striped tiger cat (tabby). I can't tell you how much I loved that little guy! He was about four months old when my mom adopted him from the Humane Society. His cage was above our heads. As we walked by, he stuck his paw out of the cage, and swatted me in the head, like "let me outta here!" He was a really good, friendly cat. He never ran away when company came to the house. He would rub against anyone, whether he knew them or not. I lost him three years this fall. He passed away from diabetes (I think it hurt me more than it did him when I had to give him his insulin shots every morning). But he lived to be 16, so I hope he had a happy life, and didn't suffer at the end (I found him dead--get this--the day I came home from a funeral in which I was a pallbearer!) God, I still miss him.:cry:

My current cat is Lucas. He's about four now. I adopted him shortly after Garfield died from another Human Society. He's a tuxedo cat, short-haired, and is all black, except for his muzzle, front and back paws, which are white. This guy's a little devil, compared to Garfield. Garfield was more laid back. This guy loves to bite, scratch (mostly me), and zooms all over the place. Unlike Garfield (who would eat almost anything), Lucas only eats one brand of dry cat food. He doesn't like the wet, canned stuff for some reason. He'll sniff it, and walk away. Garfield would inhale his canned food within 5 minutes. Lucas conserves his food, and eats it throughout the day.

But he's a good cat. Like Garfield, Lucas is very friendly, even with people he doesn't know.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You all know about my very hateful, evil bunny Tommie: the Garfield of bunnies.

Her hobbies include: eating, sleeping, eating, grooming herself, eating, sleeping, playing with her jingle toys, sleeping, and eating.

She hates everyone, but when we take her to the vet and all the nurses and doctors and fall in love her, she acts like she's the sweetest, friendliest bunny on the planet.

Effralyo

Reaction score
I've got a 5-years-old Siamese named Diana, "Dinah", as we use to call her often. She's usually a good gal... when she needn`t.. umm... a fiance. :wink: But we ain't going to have kittens, so have to bear it sometimes. :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
A pets thread! As Lisa would say "Squeeee!" I have two dogs that are my "babies". Two siberian huskies named Panda Girl and Ellie Mae. They're a handful and constantly in trouble. And yes I have pictures....just say when and I'll show you guys all. :smile: