Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
NOw we have to wait 5, 6, 7+ months till we get Animal and however how long on Gonzo also.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
It says on FP that Amimal is out at the end of Nov.....I hope this is right as it gives them time to fix the problems.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you a heads up, Jeff wanted me to let you know that he'll still honor his price even though it may go up at www.thesabervault.com. So if you're looking to get a fantastic deal on an Animal preorder, just PM me.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Just wanted to give you a heads up, Jeff wanted me to let you know that he'll still honor his price even though it may go up at www.thesabervault.com. So if you're looking to get a fantastic deal on an Animal preorder, just PM me.
wow sooo glad i pre-ordered mine from him lastnight! :smile: did he say why hes jackin up the price tho?

Davina

Reaction score
i was just checking sabervault.. the page now says $350.. though if you hit check out.. it says $325......
i gotta check with hubby for sure to see where he wants to order from.. but.. if that's his price.. heh....
does he charge ya now or wait til delevery like MR?

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I just hope we get Gonzo in time for Xmas. Doesn't look likely, but I sure want him under that tree :concern:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I just hope we get Gonzo in time for Xmas. Doesn't look likely, but I sure want him under that tree :concern:

I am hoping we get Gonzo by the end of this year as well. Considering that we get three new ones next year.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
i was just checking sabervault.. the page now says $350.. though if you hit check out.. it says $325......
i gotta check with hubby for sure to see where he wants to order from.. but.. if that's his price.. heh....
does he charge ya now or wait til delevery like MR?
I think you only have to pay a deposite at Jeff's site, not the entire purchase price.