Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

CyberSteak

Reaction score
I think you only have to pay a deposite at Jeff's site, not the entire purchase price.
Nope. Looks like it goes straight through Paypal. And although the price for it in your cart is cheaper, by the time it takes you to the Paypal page it adds taxes bringing the cost up to what it's listed on the site.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I don't know if this is true or not, but I was listening to Entertainment Earth's(a toy company I buy from) podcast and they said that we should be hearing about Gonzo next week sometime. I hope this is true. Looks like we will have to wait and see! :concern:

muppetperson

Reaction score
NOw we have to wait 5, 6, 7+ months till we get Animal and however how long on Gonzo also.
Maybe Forbidden Planet chose November 30 because it is the very last day of Fall and they might want to of allowed a safety margin so we could still have Animal as early as September and as late as the end of November.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Maybe Forbidden Planet chose November 30 because it is the very last day of Fall and they might want to of allowed a safety margin so we could still have Animal as early as September and as late as the end of November.

But then again, this might be an estimate date also. I don't think even MR knows. If they did, they would have a more acurate date on there website.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow that is great news about animal and gonzo i would like to have kermit and gonzo fozzie and miss piggy i hope that they will do a fozzie soon :smile:

MuppetDVDs

Reaction score
how come there is only tax for California, New Jersey and Texas...... I'm from Jersey, and I think Master Replicas have a warehouse here? Is that why?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Guys, I was just playing around with Photoshop and came up with this render of Travis'es photo. What I did was change the suit color to match the original photo puppet prop. Animals eyes where moved in the position that Travis did on the Revised version as well as the nose was inlarged. Gonzos Fur is a darker blue and his nose, I added a bit more color. The nose is hard since we do not know what material will be used. This is the best I could do. Hope you all like it!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/BeforeandAfter.jpg

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
how come there is only tax for California, New Jersey and Texas...... I'm from Jersey, and I think Master Replicas have a warehouse here? Is that why?
Yup, wherever MR has an office, distribution center, sales staff, etc, they have to charge sales tax. And since they merged with Corgi, you'll also get charged tax if your state has a Corgi office or distribution center.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Guys, I was just playing around with Photoshop and came up with this render of Travis'es photo. What I did was change the suit color to match the original photo puppet prop. Animals eyes where moved in the position that Travis did on the Revised version as well as the nose was inlarged. Gonzos Fur is a darker blue and his nose, I added a bit more color. The nose is hard since we do not know what material will be used. This is the best I could do. Hope you all like it!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/BeforeandAfter.jpg

wow! thats good MuppetCaper! :smirk: