Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I want to see the more up-to-date prototypes of Animal and Gonzo. The Gonzo photos we have seen so far look pretty spot on but the Animal ones seem to be slightly amiss somehow. Not just the nose size but something else I just can't put my finger on.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I want to see the more up-to-date prototypes of Animal and Gonzo. The Gonzo photos we have seen so far look pretty spot on but the Animal ones seem to be slightly amiss somehow. Not just the nose size but something else I just can't put my finger on.

It was the eyes Travis said. The pupils needed to be more in towards the nose. After he showed us a updated picture (modified with Photoshop), Animal looked a lot better!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see the finished prototype before it is shipped off to China for mass production!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I don't know, but it's just probably me. I am just so overly excited to see these guys somewhere online at SDCC. Has anyone else seen them yet? I know Ernie will post pictures as soon as he gets them for his website. Keep your eyes peeled!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Im also looking forward to seeing some pics, Pictures of Comic Con are showing up, but noone has bothered to show pics of the Muppets?

One website has reported that there are FOUR Muppets on display, Kermit, Animal and two others that they couldn't remember the names of? Doh!

The suspense!

Chris

PS, I have been allowed to log in as Kermieuk again?

Previously SweetumsMonster!"

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It amazes me, we have three more of these coming out and we have to wait so long to get them. The year is almost half over and the only one is Animal that comes out in the fall. We haven't even got to gonzo's pre-order and that might mean we will have to wait for the winter to get him. I know they take time to make, but they should spread them out a little bit better throughout the year like Sideshow does.

doc hopper

Reaction score
ummmm... did animal get stuck under a blow dryer or what happened? well, since i guess i preordered him, i'll try and figure out how to unfluff that enormous head of his.

and when gonzo shows up at my house, i hope he's wearing the maroon tux he's known for and not that hot pink monkey suit.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
At last piccys, lol.

They look great, still need a few tweeks but there great.

Guess the other web site that said there are four was wrong? Shame I was really hoping to see Fozzie.

Great work guys

Chris

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow, lol.. Animal with a fro... glad I pre-ordered him. Now im just waiting on Gonzo! yeah KermieUK i was hopeing for a pic of Fozzie aswell :smirk: