Beauregard

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

There's a prototype Fozzie...

*jaw hits ground*

...Fozzie...it's Fozzie! It's...Fozzie!

*scoops jaw up*

Fooozziieeee...

Bea:zany:{This post was brought to you by the words: "Unintelligable" and "Wow."}regard

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The prototype Fozzie looks better than any of the other prototypes I have seen so far. I really can't fault it (except his fur needs a bit of a brush).

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Im blown away by Fozzie. Best yet. I've shown the picture to some non Muppet collectors, and even they think he's just the coolest thing ever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, his hair definitely needs some smoothing out, and he needs a teddy to hang onto, and a hat...but those are just details. He looks amazing.

I have never been impressed with Animal, prototype or the finished creation, but Gonzo and Fozzie between them have my full support. I wantzzz it.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Based on the prototypes, I think I will end up buying the complete set anyway (money permitting) but I hope the little "flaws" are fixed before they are mass produced. I'm sure they will be.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I still think Animal looks off........oh well, I still need to have him

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
When you are used to buying Muppet toys that basically look nothing like the character, these replicas are a must have!

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Animal

I don't understand it.......the first protos of Animal looked so much better than the one showing at SDCC. Those pupils are too large and the eyebrows need to be brushed out a bit. Needs a bigger nose still. Too much hair on top of his head and in his mustache. I just hope it's not too late to make more changes before he's in full swing production.

Dave :frown:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I still think it might be down to adjusting him to suit when you get him. The original photos promoting the Kermit replica didn't look exactly right but a few squashes and tweaks in the right place and you could get him looking right.