Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Here's one more interesting thing Travis told me. Animal will come in the same size box as Kermit... he'll kind of be folded up in there. I guess that's how they're able to offer free shipping.

:stick_out_tongue:

oh thats cool! that way IF his eyes are closed when you open him it will look like he was asleep while being ship to your house, and will wake up when you put the pin in, unless... his eyes will already be pinned open? hehe... :smirk:

doc hopper

Reaction score
although curled up in a box with his eyes closed might give you a different impression.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
His eyes won't be closed. They stay in the position that you see in the pictures from Comic-Con. What they won't do is stay open wide or stay closed on their own.

:stick_out_tongue:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
So question....what do yout hink Piggy will be wearing when the make her? I'm thinking the trademark purple outfit would be kinda cool.
I hope she is wearing that outfit, with the gloves of course. It depends on which era they choose for the model.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Interesting that Animal will be in the same size box as Kermit. Hopefully that doesn't cause a lot of permanent creasing or anything.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

Don't know how accurate this is but the person who took the pics, says Fozzie will be avail for pre-order in the spring.