Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Maybe Master Replicas should make so many units with the scott foam and so many units with whatever other solution they come up with. Then when you pre-order/order select which one you want. Make it a "First come/First serve" basis. :confused:
Telly,

I think this is a brilliant idea! After all, they do releases of their other licenses in different versions. And they would have some idea of how many of each to make by the pre-orders!

I doubt that they'll end up doing this, but it's still a brilliant idea.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Telly,

I think this is a brilliant idea! After all, they do releases of their other licenses in different versions. And they would have some idea of how many of each to make by the pre-orders!

I doubt that they'll end up doing this, but it's still a brilliant idea.

:stick_out_tongue:

The only thing that I remember MR doing that was different was the Solo Blaster. They had the Limited Edition, and the Elite Edtion (which was more truer to the original prop.) Otherwise they only thing that is different about there other products is either they are LE versions or Signature Versions. Same items though.

bjr1978

Reaction score
Anyone heard if and when Animal is gonna be shipping, I know it's this fall, but just wondering if they have a rough estimate yet. Can't wait to get mine.

Telly

Reaction score
YaY! I actually thought of something smart! :zany:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Anyone heard if and when Animal is gonna be shipping, I know it's this fall, but just wondering if they have a rough estimate yet. Can't wait to get mine.
I think mid to late October. I could be wrong though.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
She said early to mid-October right? I'm really hoping to hear something this week, we're moving, so I want Animal to show up at the right place! :frown:

Does anyone know how long it takes for a ship to get from China to L.A.?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, yeah. Don't those guys know we NEED our MR Animal RIGHT NOW?

Ha ha. Maybe the captain is a Muppets fan, who knows.