Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am to the point that when it comes out it will be out. The prediction stuff from MR is mind boggling and frustrating. Maybe it will be a good thing and they will find a good solution. Until then, I will wait like the others. I just don't think it is fair to put a "coming soon" in the newsletter then say not for another month or two. That dissapoints a lot of people.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am to the point that when it comes out it will be out. The prediction stuff from MR is mind boggling and frustrating. Maybe it will be a good thing and they will find a good solution. Until then, I will wait like the others. I just don't think it is fair to put a "coming soon" in the newsletter then say not for another month or two. That dissapoints a lot of people.
I'm sure they are just as frustrated. Palisades had the same issues as do many toy companies - non Mattel (heck, they have their own problems, LOL). There is just no real-world way to tell when the shipment will get in from China. However, I wish they could provide a tracking number! :wink:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'm BOOOOOORRRRRRRED of waiting! I want it NOW! GIMME MY ANIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wonder how they'll keep them all from escaping! I see a tropical island full of Animals! :halo:

Well, that seals the third release target for somewhere around February (when it actually touches down). :concern:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well the third and final Fozzie Bear poser is finished and shipped off to Master Replicas for china to deal with. Tomorrow I'll be starting work on building notes for China. Anyway I've posed pictures of him on both myspace and facebook. as usual some of you can copy them and post them here for people who don't want to sign up with myspace or facebook and except my thanks.

Take care, have fun and enjoy,

Terry Angus

Garland

Reaction score
Well I don't think we could have expected a Fozzie more beautiful! Wonderful!