Do You Like Cars?

Quack

Reaction score
Do You Like Cars? If So Please Say Yes Or No
If Yes Would You Join a Forum about Cars? yes or no

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wanna see the movie Cars. But Yeah, I like cars! They get you from hear to there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Quack, Please Stop Capitalizing Every Word You Type Like This, we've had bad experiences with a member in the past who typed like that, and we really don't want to go through it again.

Thank you.

Quack

Reaction score
Quack, Please Stop Capitalizing Every Word You Type Like This, we've had bad experiences with a member in the past who typed like that, and we really don't want to go through it again.

Thank you.
I'm sorry is just that every time i press space I Press CAP so sorry I'll try to stop

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
D'oh! Now I have that song "Cars" by Gary Numan stuck in my head!

As for me, I drive a '98 Taurus.

lael

Reaction score
I like cars. The movie was delightful. Mopar or no car is what my brother preaches. He has a '69 Dodge Dart, yellow with purple accents & pin stripes. You should hear that kitten MREOW! Nice! That's his Bebe.

I have my get around buggy which is an '03 Caddy DeVille, pearl white & an '89 Dodge Ram PU project truck, multi colored fenders. It runs but I'm looking for an engine to rebuild & put into it to make it go vroom vroom vroooommm! The interior is really thrashed. Looks like at one piont it was used as a chicken coup. Only a spot of or two of rust, easily fixed. I already have the paint scheme picked out. I think I want to etch or have etched into the back cab window the dodge rams head but redo it in like a tribal tattoo like design. I'm trying to perfect how to do realistic flames with an air brush. kinda hard. I'm going to do fealistic flames that change into tribal flames type tatto things on the fenders. big plans I tell you, big plans.... oh, wait. you said cars. *frown* nevermind. *puts head down, hands in pockets, kicks rock & walks slowly away*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cars as in the movie or cars as in general interrest in the automobile.

I actually don't like cars for 2 reasons

1, I can't drive and I don't think I want to learn how.
and\
2, they are a pain in the butt to draw. I can draw many things, but all my cars look like they belong in 1950's UPA cartoons.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
I love the movie cars, and my favorite car in the movie is Mater. I think why I love the Mater character so much is that he's like a normal car and the rest were like ones you could only dream of having in your life.