I get married in 2 days!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a feeling that she is going to be spending a lot lees time on here then she used to.:wink: Just a guess. :smirk:

jediX

Reaction score
Oh I wonder how the wedding was, I can't wait to hear, the suspense is killing me! Just kidding, but I do hope things went well and I can't wait to hear and hopefully see pictures?
Well there sure were some interesting moments, such as when her husband (its going to take a while to get used to saying that) went for the garter belt and pulled out a pair of big black grannie panties, then some kids were playing with them. That was rather... interesting.

Katie had me film the entire thing, so perhaps when I assemble together some music video highlight reel type things, she would let MC people see them. You'll just have to wait and see.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well there sure were some interesting moments, such as when her husband (its going to take a while to get used to saying that) went for the garter belt and pulled out a pair of big black grannie panties, then some kids were playing with them. That was rather... interesting.

Katie had me film the entire thing, so perhaps when I assemble together some music video highlight reel type things, she would let MC people see them. You'll just have to wait and see.
Well i hope that we will get to see something he he please give kaite or best and that and please tell her that i think that she is way cool .
:smile: Grannie pannie panties that is pretty funnie he he and then the kids playing with them that is to funny i hope that we will see that he he

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That does sound interesting JediX! It was nice of you to film it for her.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa! that is interesting! She sure does have quite a sense of humor don't she?:big_grin:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
cool .
:smile: Grannie pannie panties that is pretty funnie he he and then the kids playing with them that is to funny i hope that we will see that he he
Yeah, the funniest part was that they were for a big girl, and Im quite tiny lol

The Wedding was beautiful, but it was over so fast! The only thing I would have changed was the photographer, he was kinda pushy, like he was trying to go home even though we paid him to be there. He even made us go take pictures in out get away car an hour early so he could go home haven't seen his work, so it might be ok, I jut didn't like his attitude. :mad:

Jedi, you were AMAZING and I was SOO glad you were there, Dan loved you being there (he was really glad you filmed it all) we kinda wish we would have let you have the extra guy, you were awesome. Can't wait to see it!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Oh Jedi- you are mor than welcome to show them the vid- and Ill post pictures later, when I get to my house (err... my parents house...) :excited: :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry that camera man was ruining your perfect day, Mrs. Dan.:wink:

What a jerk that guy sounds like. It's your day, you no? That wasn't very professional on his part. But I'm glad to here that the wedding went well!:smile: And congratulations again!:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Aww, sorry to hear that about the photographer, but glad everything else went well Katie! Congrats to both you and Dan again, wish you nothing but happiness together!