Ask Ken at Palisades

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Darn it all! I have a problem, Ken

Ken, I've got a problem.

I received my EM stage playset today, and when I opened it I discovered that one of the two little poles on the front of the drum set with two swiveling drums apiece was broken off. Now pressure breaks like that of thin pieces onto their bases are hard to fix, and usually just break again, so unless you know of a very reliable glue for such repairs I have a problem.

You see, my bank had an old residence hall address as my billing address; it wouldn't go through unless I used the outdated address, so I used it, figuring I wouldn't need the receipt since the money was drawn directly out of my bank account. My guess is on that receipt is a return form; that's what I haven't got. I've got a little product slip that I can write it on, but for that matter I don't know which address to send it to, the Chino, CA address or the MD address or some other address. And then there's the money I'll have to spend to ship it back.

Have you any words of wisdom and comfort? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I'm hungry, and my nose is runny...:stick_out_tongue:
Quit complaining or I'll turn this car around right now and no one will be going to Grandma's! Now get back on your own side!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YESSIR! :eek:

(Darn the luck--I bet Tony would be more empathetic...) :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Big Foz Kevin, would you please reminding me what it was that I originally posted? Saw the E-mail and posted in the appropriate thread. Didn't even know that I was entered and won the contest. If that's what your current sig line's about, then you can go ahead and change it. Got the message and promptly responded. Thanks again, Kev!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Big Foz Kevin, If that's what your current sig line's about, then you can go ahead and change it.
Heya,

Nah, it's about some work Muley and I are doing this month and last regarding the Ronald McDonald House and how folks can donate to the cause, etc. Another MCer, Sugarbritchez, has a young son who's even raised lots of money for St. Jude!!

Check it out, folks.

Kev/FOZ
:embarrassed: