Miss Piggy or muppet purses

muppet baby

Reaction score
i would love to have a miss piggy or muppet purse are they making any now that you can buy or did they make something with the muppet show theme ?

That would be so cool I would love to have have something like that i am a purse freake .

i my second faverite comedy you could say would be friends and i have almost every purse made from that show . he he

Could some one help me please ?

I really want a a muppet purse and i have looked on e-bey and still trying there .

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
you MIGHT wanna try Target.. i know i seen a Kermit one there back in Feb. dont know IF they have them anymore... but... you COULD try! :halo:

good luck...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Try Cracker Barrel thats where i got mine from!
cool i love cracker barrel so much that is my faverite resterant in the entire world .

Could you tell me how long ago you got your miss piggy purse and what it looks like ? thank you so much
:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have actually gotten a couple of brand new Kermit purses off of Ebay before. Check around the internet, you might find something.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have actually gotten a couple of brand new Kermit purses off of Ebay before. Check around the internet, you might find something.
oh thank you i will do that it has been a while since i have been on E-bey he he thanks i love that site . :smile:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
My friend got me a Kermit one and I'm pretty sure it was from 80stees.com. I also got some from the Muppets 3D gift shop at Disney World but that doesn't help much if your not going any time soon.