Reaction score
*sees Winslow*
WHY YOU LITTLE-!
*is restrained by Muppet security*
*has ice water dumped on him*
GRRR....
*turns to leave*
*is run over by his own car*
Just wanted to say that just because I put a joke in there doesn't mean I wasn't serious about being angry.

Winslow. :grouchy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This isn't a joke.
I may not be back for a week or two.
I'm experiencing a mental breakdown. :smile:

-waves-

xP Take care!
Love you, Claudididders, take care of yourself.

I suggest tar and feathering for that Leach...
Yeah, no kidding, Tony. Maybe you could answer a few questions for me. Like why you would extend the 'joke' out of MC into a two hour private message conversation? Two hours that could have been more wisely used to get some of the huge mounds of homework I have to do out of the way, but they were spent talking with and consoling you because I was concerned about my supposed FRIEND. Did you even consider that at this point you could have let me in on it or called April Fools instead of continuing to act genuinely upset? Also, did you know that I was up til quarter to FOUR in the morning catching up on homework that night, trying to gain back some lost (and obviously poorly spent) time? Maybe you could also answer why would you play on the emotions of your friends, since you knew that I know enough about your personal situation to whole-heartedly believe you and not even question your sincerity?

It was a very mean-spirited joke, and I don't think it was very funny at all. And I feel like the biggest April fool on the planet. I am extremely embarrassed that a friend would do this to me. And I would genuinely like an answer to at least a few of those questions, because I think it would give me a bit of my dignity back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Kendra go bye-bye? *Sad to see her go. Know you're in our hearts. *Warm huggles to a loveable little furry red monster.
:super: :sympathy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
KENDRA! Oh... oh no! I'll miss you my friend, and I'd really like to take this moment to once again appologize for the flaming I hit you with upon your first joining the forum. I hope you've forgiven me, and if not, I completely understand.

Know that you've become a friend of mine here, and that I'll miss you dearly! (((HUGS))) Thanks for all the good times, Kendra! We'll miss ya!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys.

I've just been extremely depressed. I'm not around so much out of fear I'll say something even slightly wrong. I'm just a wreck.

And of course I've forgiven you. Don't worry about it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw.. :sympathy: Is okay. We all go through that at some point or other. If you need to leave to try and get some prespective, we understand. If you decide to return some day, you know we'll have a spot for you right here beside the rest of the gang once again.

Take care. *18 penguin cannon salute.
Prawn, would you care to do the honors?