Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Mmmm! Tasty! Tastes like Salmanila.

:wink:
Sal the MONKEY?! How do you know how he tastes? You been licking monkeys again--or eating brains in W. Africa?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I find licking monkeys to be quite brain-numbingly enjoyable. They almost taste like... shoo-fly pie. :stick_out_tongue:

Hmmm. :concern:

(I was wondering if you'd catch on to the Sal reference. That is his full name, isn't it?)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken, I dunno if this has been brought up yet or not, but what about some hand puppets, made from rubber (so you could enlarge and use the sculpts of hte action figures) of the Muppets. Something approximately 10-12" in height? They would look good and be cheap to make, too. I suppose.

bats1972

Reaction score
I think Ken had mentioned, at one time, that they tried to get permission to make Muppet Puppets but there were licensing issues. I am sure he can clarify this better. (I can't remember where in the forum I saw this.

:smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken, will the Second Muppet Contest be extended in its deadline seeing as to how the Palisades forum has another semi-crash at such a critical juncture? I've got all my entries photographed as of March 6th's afternoon and I'd really hate it if I couldn't get them online or even considered because you went with was already posted before the crash. If the forums haven't crashed, I can't for some reason log on. Please give me the glimmer of hope that I'm looking for by either extending the deadline or at least giving me a verifyable link back onto the forums before the deadline expires with enough time to post my pics. Thanks for your help and promptness, and have a good night.

MM-III

Reaction score
Hey Ken...

I sent you several pics of my entry, hope you got them... :eek:

If not, here's a web link which I will post on the palisades board as soon as it's possible.

Muppet Bogen County Fair

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been mentioned but I cannot find it: will Tour Animal and Super Scooter be offered through the Collector's Club? How do we find out? Seems it's always got MicroNauts information up there.

I also think it's cool that the CC does the raffles, too!!

FOZ