unedited muppet specials

anakin

Reaction score
just thought i would say that i too have the unedited versions
of the muppet family christmas, john denver and the muppets
a christmas together, the muppets: a celebration of 30 yrs,
and the muppets celebrate jim henson---if anyone is still in need.
other than maybe 2.00 for shipping theres no charge, of course-- unless maybe you have some of the
jim henson hour episodes or storyteller episodes, just for swapping you know.
long shot i guess, huh?

anyhoo, more that happy to oblige. 'specially since its chrismas thats coming up.

oh, does anyone have a copy of the video on mtv or vh1
i dont remeber which
of "i'm gonna always love you" from TMTM?
'nother long shot i'm sure--just thought i'd ask.

GPrime1

Reaction score
OOh! I would totally be interested. I'm not sure I have much to trade, depends what you're looking for. I've got some episodes of Muppets Tonight and some Fraggle Rock as well. I could also throw in the ultra rare Star Wars Christmas special starring Chewie's wife and son (this is for real). Email me at bjw@sfu.ca. Thanks!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
GPrime1 and anakin, I could use some of what you've got. See my links below.

Does anyone else have the outtakes from the 1979 SS Star Wars episode? I'd sure like to see those.

stgebaby

Reaction score
yeah!

you have the muppets celebrate jim henson? please please email me so i can get it from you! also maybe the 30th special. please please please--i'll trade if you tell me what you want and i have it, otherwise we can talk money.

stgebaby@aol.com

stgebaby

Reaction score
storyteller

you can now buy some of the storyteller and greek myth episodes and i can make copies if you need. i know i just posted, but i got so excited that i didn't finish reading the first post.

amber

Reaction score
Hi anakin, i am interested in the celebration of 30 yrs. if it's not too late. I have nothibg to trade sorry, but will gladly pay. Please e-mail me at amber4682@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!:smile:

EricRG

Reaction score
Anakin,

Hello. I was wondering if it were possible to acquire the Family Xmas and the J. Denver special if you have the time to dub them off. I would very much appreciate this! Sorry, don't have anything to trade.:frown:

count123

Reaction score
hey anakin, i emailed you but just in case you check here first: i need the celebration of Jim Henson, Joihn denver special, and 30 years of the muppets. ill trade all 9 eps of the storyteller

getup

Reaction score
i also just emailed you...to let you know...i'm very interested in some of these. most definitely!!!!!