Red and Gobo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
There definitely IS some kind of special connection there, but again I don't see the "couple"-ness simply because, even though they are certainly good friends, their own pride would get in the way much too often.
Gotta agree with ya there, Steve. Perfect analyzation, I think.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know, they remind me of the couple from Moonlighting. They fight so much because there is a hint of romantic possibility there.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have these two romantically linked in a couple of fan fics, but really they are more grown up in the fan fics so it's not taking place at the same time as the series. I think it's open to interpretation and you can think how you want to think. I saw some little vibes and tension there myself and that's why I set them as a couple in the future, but it doesn't mean that's what the writers originally intended. Does that make any sense?

Foodie

Reaction score
Mmm! Oh golly that is so awesome and romantic and CUTE! *ahem* That's...that's good artwork there. *giggles*

Actually, I've seen that picture of yours before...and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Thanks for linking!
I've got that " edgier " picture of them with the rest of the 5ive also. People read too much into that one though. :smirk:

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh i think that might work although it has been a long time since i have seen all the seasons of fraggle rock , i would want red to go with boober though i think that would be cute .

although grobo would be cute .

Xela

Reaction score

Beauregard

Reaction score
Of course we all know the shocking truth...everyone loves Wembly.

Oh wait, no, that was just for one episode...please continue your regularly scheduled discussion.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I think, as a few people have mentioned, Red likes Gobo a lot, but he has feelings for Mokey, who seems to really like Boober; and Wembley and Lou are "friends" ( :wink: ). Personally, I love love triangles, but I don't think Redobo (Red/Gobo) will work out too well. But I think Boored (Boober/Red) is cute.

But then again, this is coming from the girl who also likes Sired (Sidebottom/Red), shonen-ai (male/male), and crack pairings. :halo:

PS: Love your art, Foodie. ^.^ You will forever kick my butt at colored-pencil coloring!