Happy Birthday Muppet Matt!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I think Matt's parents have compelled him to change his age record on our forum.
That's what happened to another member I've heard about known as That Announcer who was well liked here.
I presume his birthday hasn't been altered as well, though it possibly could be. I wish him a very happy birthday whenever it is and I hope one day he can make it back here for good. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, that might have cleared up any confusion. Thanks Marty!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Thanks guys! You're all such great friends! And I turned 14 for anyone who wanted to know. :wink: I don't know what else to say. You are all just so great! Marty, Thanks for the PM, I'll try to get back to you soon. And Ryan, same to you with the email you sent me. This is the first time in a while that I had a little while to myself on here. Thanks again all of you! I'll try to come back sometime soon.:smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Happy Bithdee Matt! :big_grin: Congrats on turning 14. I miss being 14 but then again I miss any age below 16. :big_grin: Enjoy life to it's fullest and may you have many happy stuff happen to you on this awesome day. ^_____^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, I'm so late! But I wanted to say a big Happy belated Birthday, Matt! I hope you had such a great day! :smile: