Fan Mail

Beauregard

Reaction score
LCG, can we have snappy-snappy-ful-color-piccys of your vonderfull pictures and autographs? Would Looove to see these! Thanks!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So you got your stuff back and signed, huh? Thanks for rubbing it in LCG.

jk- but I agree with Beau, lessee those pics.

Frogster

Reaction score
lowercasegods, I really enjoyed your story. That is so cool those guys did that for you.
To everyone: I'm new to this forum post, and I've been wanting to write to Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, Dave Goelz, Bill Barreta, and Steve Whitmire for a while now. I really didn't feel like reading this whole thing, but can anyone give me the addresses to these Muppeteers?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Basically, we are unsure at present how to contact them.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As posted before, this is where I sent mail to Jerry, but no luck yet...
Vic Romano said:
Okay, so how or rather "where" do I send a fan mail to Dave Goelz? Like I posted earlier, both my mail to Jerry Nelson and Dave came back when I sent it to the NY offices (no longer in existance).
I found that I can send my mail to Jerry to:
Jerry Nelson
c/o Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023
But I don't know which address to do for Dave. Can anyone give me an idea? Thanks.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
The way my girlfriend got contact info for the Muppet folk was actually through Muppet Central. She went to the FAQ section and found addresses to the Henson organization that led her right to them. Keep in mind that this was two years ago, before the Disney aquisition and just as Jerry Nelson was preparing to retire, so the contact info may not pertain anymore. But I'd try here first. I'm indebted to this site for making it happen for me!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Hi there, this is lowercasegods' (Jay's) girlfriend, Laura. Just another tip: I sent the pictures individually with personal notes attached to each one begging for the signatures. I also included a self addressed stamped envelope with each picture (a must if you want autographs). I sent it to the New York Jim Henson Company address. I figured that the performers (Nelson, Barretta, and Goelz) still lived in the New York area or were at least still in close contact with that office.
And they were nice enough to send all three pictures back to me in a brand new envelope, they didn't even use the ones I sent. They were very very helpful. The best you can do is write a very simple short request for an autograph and include a SASE (8 and a half by 11 is the best). It works almost every time.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
come on guys i just got back on this foum and found out my favorite thread hasnt been continued really! cant e\we get this satrted again? it was so great so come on guys pleaz :concern:

BEAR

Reaction score
muppetfanmatt said:
come on guys i just got back on this foum and found out my favorite thread hasnt been continued really! cant e\we get this satrted again? it was so great so come on guys pleaz :concern:

This would be a wonderful thread to revive.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
as a matter of fact im gunna write a letter tammarow to the buena vista address who does rowlf again?im having a dreaded BRAINFREEZE auuggh!