Fan Mail

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Can someone give me an adress where I can contact Dave Goelz?

Thanks!
Ryan
theprawncracker

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
look back in like a previous page or two and i poosted the new address i got from a rts they gave me a slip with it - matt keep the posts up muppetfans!!

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
k sent a letter to bill barreta usin the addy i posted like 2 or 3 pages ago on this forum ill keep u updated on if i get a rts or asuccess!i hope it works! :excited:

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
Q: How can I get an autographed photo of a particular Disney character?

A: Please send your request via the postal service to:
The Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Dept.
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521

found out this in disney faq

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
hey another update go to a site called star-collector.net and then on the side got o celebrity email addresses and youll see in d disney characters and click on the link and You can email disney charcters fan mail but when u click on the link for subject there will be a list so do character fan mail

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
BIG BIRD SIGNED PHOTO!!! I emaile d Seasame Street Workshop! It says to Matt, Love Big Bird!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Sorry, as I may be repeating questions here that may or may not have already been answered in the thread. I just basically found this "fan mail" thread and since it is so big I really do not have the energy or patience to search through to find all my answers. I am interested in knowing where i can write to any people involved with the Henson/Muppet projects, etc. Performers, Producers, Writers, so forth. I am hoping there are fan mail addresses where the performers actually read the mail themselves (as many actors don't actually read all their fan letters or respond to them personally). A lot of you have said recently that even though you have not been especially close to Jerry Juhl you have frequently emailed back and forth casually. I think that is so great! Do others do that? Some of them have personal official websites, such as Bob McGrath, but is there a way to contact him?

I know there are a lot of mailing addresses and things posted here, but if there is a way we can compile it all together to make one guide, that would be wonderful. Thanks so much. Hope there is someone who can help with this. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anybody have a non disney or Henson contact for Steve Whitmire?A radio station wants to do a interview with Kermit, but Muppets Holding Company are not responding and I fear that if I contact Henson, it will go back to Disney and I will get no where.