Best Movie Ever!

lael

Reaction score
I used to love "TARZAN: EARL OF GRAYSTOKE" Goodness, I haven't seen that in forever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a cute movie: Gordy, though I don't think too many people know about it because it was pretty much released around the same time Babe was, and I think Babe turned out to be the bigger hit.

But anyway, Gordy is a cute movie, and what's funny is that the movie, which centers around a talking pig, just happened to have been written by Jay Sommers and Dick Chevilatt, who created Green Acres, a classic sitcom that did feature a pig that was treated like it was a member of the family by its owners Fred and Doris Ziffel. Not only that, but Tom Lester, who played Eb on Green Acres, was in this movie as well. See all the connections?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I remember seeing that when I was little. For a long time I didn't understand what happened to Gordy's dad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hahaha, even I knew they were taking him to the slaughter house!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, where else do you think they're going to take a full-grown hog-of-a-pig in a big pick-up truck like that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If that was the case, his dad wouldn't tell him to take care of the family, and he wouldn't be chasing after the truck.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, don't worry about it, it's a kids' movie after all.