The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mmmm...pizza....mmm..fraggles...mmm...azzip...mmmM

Oh, I kinda went backwards halfway thorugh there...odd.

lael

Reaction score
okay, so what is muffining? I know of muffin tops. . . the cereal, the yummy baked treat & the most unfortunate missbalanced body type. But not muffining. Please explain.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muffining is when a conversation about, say, Muppets is carefully blended into a ten-page discussion on the merits of shoe-laces over velcro...it's when a serious question about how old Muppets are stored becomes a race against time to kidnap the Muppeteers, raid the Henson Company, and steal the EM bus....it's when a chat about Mp3's turns into The Moppet Family, or Behind the Scenes of KSY becomes SWAEHB...it's when Paris Hilton is served a sentence with toast on the side...it's...so much fun to do!

lael

Reaction score
Muffining is when a conversation about, say, Muppets is carefully blended into a ten-page discussion on the merits of shoe-laces over velcro...it's when a serious question about how old Muppets are stored becomes a race against time to kidnap the Muppeteers, raid the Henson Company, and steal the EM bus....it's when a chat about Mp3's turns into The Moppet Family, or Behind the Scenes of KSY becomes SWAEHB...it's when Paris Hilton is served a sentence with toast on the side...it's...so much fun to do!
=^-^= It all makes quarters, nickles and dimes now.
I see the light! Thanks Beauregard! =^-^=

Beauregard

Reaction score
=^-^= It all makes quarters, nickles and dimes now.
I see the light! Thanks Beauregard! =^-^=
But...*stolen catchphrase moment* Why make quarters, nickles, and dimes when it's more profitable to make dollars?

Oh wait...that doesn't really work does it...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It is really legal to make dollars or is it just to earn them?