Fan Mail

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Collecting Signatures... possible?

I have a question for everyone...

I am going to the Steve Whitmire lecture/workshop in a few weeks. I wanted to find something I could have him sign. I was originally thinking or buying a stuffed Rizzo and having him sign the shirt...

but then I thought if I bought something like THIS
had him sign it, and then sent it on to other Muppeteers... It would be the most amazing possession ever.

HOWEVER, and here is my question... If I sent something to get signed to Dave Goelz, or Jerry Nelson, or Frank Oz... would it just get lost forever under a pile of fanmail, and there goes both my picture and my Steve Whitmire signature...

What do you think?

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
Hello.. I'm sort of new around here, and I was wondering (although this question was probably asked a thousand times), does anyone know the proper address to send fanmail to Steve Whitmire?

I tried to send him a letter sometime in November, but it got sent back to me with a big red (cruel) "Return to Sender" stamp on it. I probably had the wrong address.. could someone give me a hand?

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Yello there. I'm kinda new here too. Just been looking a bit through this thread and I was wondering if anyone knows the address to send fan mail to David Rudman?

Kiki

Reaction score
I don't want to put the address here, in case of spammers, but check your inbox. I'm sending you the address right now
Hey vaati64, I'm not sure how often you check this thread but if you come across this would you mind telling me the address via PMing, too? Thanks a bunch. :smile:

Or would living in Australia make it impossible for me?....
I know this is a very late reply but no, it isn't impossible. :smile: I've written to a few muppeteers in my time and have been successful. I'd like to tell you specifically how long it too for them to reply but it was four years ago and I completely forgot :embarrassed: (I think it took a month or so). I say give it a shot, and I wish you all the best!

KingR76

Reaction score
I don't want to put the address here, in case of spammers, but check your inbox. I'm sending you the address right now:smile:
Is this something you could help me with as well, please?

vaati64

Reaction score
Is this something you could help me with as well, please?

Absolutely! Right now, I'm in Disneyland and don't have the address with me, but when I get home I will send you the address.:smile:

KingR76

Reaction score
Absolutely! Right now, I'm in Disneyland and don't have the address with me, but when I get home I will send you the address.:smile:
Cool. I hope you're having/had a good time, cannot wait :big_grin:

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
Hello,

How do I request an autograph from Sesame Street Muppeteers (Frank Oz, Caroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, Fran Brill, Martin P. Robinson, and maybe a few others)? Do I send them letters or emails (if they have emails)? If I send them letters, do I need to include self-addressed stamped envelopes?

Thank you very much!

CookieCountDawn

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I received an autograph of Prairie Dawn from Fran Brill today! :excited: YAY! I love Prairie Dawn!

I am planning on sending fan mail to Caroll Spinney, Fran Brill, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and Kevin Clash later this year.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Very cool!:smile: Where did you send it to?:confused:
I received an autograph of Prairie Dawn from Fran Brill today! :excited: YAY! I love Prairie Dawn!

I am planning on sending fan mail to Caroll Spinney, Fran Brill, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and Kevin Clash later this year.